Cornerstone Donation Center
Your donation can DIRECTLY IMPACT the life of a neighbor experiencing homelessness!
Contact Info and Hours
Clean Items – New or Gently Used
We strive to provide a sense of dignity through quality and will gladly accept items in brand new or very gently used condition.
We ask that you ensure items are clean and free of pet hair, excessive wear, holes, or stains.
Clothing for all genders and age groups
- 2T-6T and plus/Big & Tall sizes always needed
- Winter gear – coats, hats, gloves, scarves
- Sneakers, work boots, flats and shower shoes
- Pots & pans, kitchen utensils, plates & cups, cutlery, small appliances, etc.
- Disposable dishes and cutlery in cases or factory sealed packages
- Bedsheets, pillow cases, blankets, towels, wash cloths, curtains, etc.
- New items in factory packaging – Soap, shampoo, conditioner Toothbrush/toothpaste, Diapers any size
- Backpacks, rolling luggage, duffle bags
Items We Cannot Accept
- Mattresses, box springs
- Large appliances
- Electronics over 4 years old
- Used toys
- Knick Knacks, Chotskies, Bric-a-Brac
- Pet care items